Sabtu, 30 Ogos 2014

A Memorable Trip to Teluk Kemang.

Hello guys and girls. Basically, based on the title above, I should have updated this long ago. But I've had had some restrictions along the way so it couldn't be done. This should have been posted on the day the event ended. Sorry for posting this entry after it had ended so long. I'd like to start this entry with a message to Azrai "Sayang, I know you are busy with SPM, I totally understand it. I want you to strive the best and be great. Day or night, I will always miss you sayang. You take care and be nice, be a good boy and I love you for the rest of my life". So, everybody, dated on 03/08/2014, on Sunday, Me, Popo and Adele wickedly started our journey from Sunway Pyramid heading to Port Dickson. Adele was our driver since Me and Popo don't know how to drive. We don't even have license. Anyway, we were so stoked to go there. Cause honestly, it is quite obvious that this was our first kinda trip-travelling-look-alike that we all had. So, it had to be good. It started great along the way there. We were singing. Adele was hysterically laughing all the way there. Popo and I, we pretty have done a good job in sustaining Adele's energy. Cause we all know, Adele is one-moped up son of a bitch. He would surely fall asleep or maybe drive fucking slow or anything annoyance that will surely emerged. 

Actually,  I was very excited at first. Really excited. Well, who doesn't. We have princess Blue Whale ( Adele ) and Yogi Bear herself ( Popo ). This must get wild right? It felt better when all of us sing, taking pictures and even fucking around outside the window. That was me. Literally, I would love to fuck a bitch. I was that wild. They couldn't even control the devil inside of me. I was about to get so wild, my dick was so wet. I erected all over the parts. Popo, for quite some times, stayed quite. She probably didn't have the energy enough to catch up. Well, we all know, Popo is someone who will entirely get fucked up tired after being hype up. Like the imaginary of the outcasted sextape. The bottommed one who got so energized but the top is just can't catch up. Blowing out every car in our way. Adele literally, almost over-limited the speed. I looked at the speed meter, and good God it almost hit 200kmj. This bitch was not playing around. But yeah, Popo and I had a great time in the car. We also chased down some hunks along the way. Adele had the idea though. We followed through it as well. Whenever we see one, we literally go pass by them and just drive besides them just to get up and close attention. We screamed as loud as fuck just to let them atleast make a stare. Adele was the one with the eagle eye. He detailed everything. Even us, couldn't see it that fast. We had to upclosed everything. Pointed at every car. Along the way, Adele was so hyped up. Too fun! There were many cars even bikers got chased down. Might possibly, that is single life. It literally portrayed us as the characters in it. I mean, those two have big fat asses but me, on the dark side, is fucked up just on that part. It was not that good. To be having some trolls fooling my skinny ass. 

Fortunately, we got there around good time. I think, as I remembered, it was around 4pm. It was a sunny day. Sun shone brightly our skin looked like a gold chocolate bar. We arrived at Teluk Kemang. Firstly, my expectations for Teluk Kemang was, there would be a lot of fucking people, fucking around, half-naked along side the sea course. You know, families, picnics, sand-castles. But, it turned me down. Teluk Kemang was not that great. Adele said, it probably Port Dickson had a better water. Well hunny, it don't matter. I want to see people. Not that I won't be acting so desperate looking for a mate but yeah, it was inconvieniently left me speechless. I supposed my aim of finding a gorgeous mate could have been at somewhere else 'nicer' and 'less tacky' than Teluk Kemang. But, pass on to Adele and Popo whose life lived on like forever by the water. They literally swam like a free rat. I mean, not  that they acted ratty or what, it's just that seemingly awful. So as to what I've noticed. They had so much fun and there was me, walking by the sea, taking pictures, random pictures, watching and glorifying the beauty of sunshine in that beautiful evening. So, I've heard. Presumably, it hadn't been that great for myself indeed at Teluk Kemang. Those two wildly interacted in the water. Good God! Meanwhile, what should I do to keep myself entertain by the sea, along and miserable? Now that is a shocker. Well, when they finished touring the water, we got back in the car. Had some ice-creams before that. It has been a long time we haven't had ice-cream together. Well, not to myself, I craved for it. Bought for them too and we had pleasure exfoliating the ice-cream that literally Popo was left hanging with hunger of it. But we continued the journey to Port Dickson. While we were on the way, I expected some beautiful sceneery, more people and atleast some small canteen to eat. Well, you know, we three are the humalion. That is the mixes of ( Human + Lion ). Cause, as the exotic beings, ( That are Me, Adele and Popo ), we tend to get hungry easily. So, expectations over a canteen is a goal that is seemingly to be false. Anyways, we made our way to Port Dickson. I was again, literally hanging on the outside of the window. The left window, whose Popo chair was sitting which by the way was so close to the back sit. I couldn't even sit behind. Had to move in the middle of the sit, in between them, partially being provoked as the lunatic whose mouth never shut up cause I was essentially screaming and straying off the sit that I moved too much. Made them so uncomfotable. Well, fuck it. I don't give a damn. The day call for it doesn't it? Popo was so quite. Maybe the whole way through there, she needed energy. Preserved energy to be useful. I was thankfully did not act super over reacted. Even though the act of looking outside the window from the car is actually my favorite habit of life whenever I'm acting crazy. Yes, I was acting crazy. Fun and crazy. With Adele though, he cut my space for a quite some times. He was soooo annoying. Intentionally driving the car from left to right while speeding while I put out my head out while the song was played too loud so when I scream from outside, they could never hear a thing, while everyone outside was looking at me like some kind of moron. They were some bikers who just couldn't bare the situation. Adele cut me some slack too. God knows how much that disturbed me! 


So we arrived at Port Dickson. Anyways, I could not tell you more. The other situation of the trip is best kept to myself under the best of circumstances. Alright. Here are the amazing pictures I took at Teluk Kemang and Port Dickson. 








THIS IS US IN THE CAR ON OUR WAY TO PORT DICKSON. JUST WANNA POINT OUT, I LOOK LIKE A 12-YEAR-OLD BOY WHOSE PARENTS DECIDED AFTER ARGUED TO TAKE ME WITH THEM AND THAN TAKE A SELFIE. ANYWAYS, THESE PHOTOS ARE REAL. REAL AS FUCK.



THIS IS, AS OBLIVIOUS AT IS SEEM, ME AND POPO PUBLICIZING OURSELVES OUT IN THE OPEN. WE WERE ON OUR WAY TO PORT DICKSON. YES AGAIN, THESE PHOTOS ARE REAL. POPO WITH THE TOWEL HANGING OUTSIDE A WINDOW CAR. WHEN YOU WISH UPON THE STAR. 















THIS IS US AT THE SMALL STALLS AROUND PORT DICKSON. CLEARLY, I DOMINATED THE CAMERA. USUALLY, IT WOULD ADELE AND POPO ONLY. JUST THEM. BUT FREAKING YEAH I TAKE THE LIMELIGHT FROM ADELE DON'T I? AND YES AGAIN AND AGAIN THESE PHOTOS ARE REAL. NO PHOTOSHOP WAS MADE. WELL A BIT OF EDITING HERE AND THERE BUT OVERALL, THEY ARE REAL AND ORINIGANALLY FROM US. 






ME MYSELF, WHO IS OBVILIOUS TO THE FACT THAT THESE AGAIN, HAVE DOMINATED THE CAMERA SELFIE THING. THESE PHOTOS WERE TAKEN AT THE BEACH OF PORT DICKSON. FEW MINUTES AWAY FROM THE ACTUAL EVENT WHEN ADELE AND POPO JUMPED INTO THE OCEAN AND SUFFOCATE EVERY LIVING ORGANISM. LOVE THEM SO MUCH! 





HAPPY WITH THEM SO MUCH. THESE WERE TAKEN AT PORT DICKSON'S BEACH AND AGAIN FEW MINUTES BEFORE THEY JUMPED INTO THE WATER. FUCKING KIDDING ME? THESE ARE REAL PHOTOS. VALID HUMAN BEINGS WITH VALID FUN TO HAVE. 







JUST SOME RANDOM PHOTOS. I CARRIED THOSE BAGS THAT BELONG TO THOSE
SCHMEGEGGES. GOD DAMN THEY HEAVY. 


I had a great with these two soulmates of my life. And I accept every less or if more from them. I love yall so much and yall  have been a wonderful colour in my life. It's more better when we are together right? I'm gonna miss this moment. 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan