Ahad, 24 Ogos 2014

Thank You Malaysians.

Helloo! Yes Yes! I'm back. Anyways, it has been a great month for me and for everyone else. On this August, usually, Malaysians will be celebrating our most memorable date in ourlives ever and that is The Independence Day ( Hari Kemerdekaan ). But, as far as I'm concerned, this year, as to what I know and hear, there will be no ceremony or any outdoor activity openly on the 31st of August. I'm shocked! At first, it was a shocker. My friends told me and I completely misunderstood. But, apparently, as to whole world has known, the tragic tragedy that happened on our Malaysia Airlines MH17 that has been shot by some cold-hearted imbecile. Yes! We are all mad! But, we all know, the most priority goes to those who died and we will be remembering and honouring every single one of them no matter who they are. This tragedy will be one of Malaysia's darkest and saddest part of our histories past or presence. We all know that the people who died are all our brothers and sisters. Whether in any form of shape or skin colour or anything, there is no race, no religion, no classes, no sexual orientation that makes us better than anyone else. We all derserving of love and I would like to thank every Malaysian, no matter yo'all come from, for being so nice with each other, for being supportive and respectful on what had happened, and for proving that we all can stand together and unite as 1 Malaysia. Thank you and thank you for all the love and care. 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan